Want to discover the Sahara of Marrakech while enjoying the sunset, Go on a safari and spend an afternoon and an unforgettable evening in the desert of Marrakech!
Cross the desert by quad and watch the sunset on the back of a dromedary. Get a henna tattoo and try your hand at aromatic hookah
Admire the belly dancers and enjoy a delicious Moroccan dinner.
Departure from your place of residence around 4:00 p.m. (30mn journey)
- Arriving in the Agafay desert: you start with a quad ride lasting 45 minutes.
- Follow with a 30 minute camel ride.
- After sunset, set up in nomad tents around a campfire and a traditional atmosphere in southern Morocco.
- Natural henna tattoo.
- Traditional Moroccan dinner (Moroccan soup and salad, tagine and couscous).
- Traditional musical atmosphere (belly dancer and Gnaoua music ...).
- Aromatic hookah break. ( extra )
- Return to your place of residence around 11:00 p.m.
- Children between 0 and 3 years old are free.
- Children between 3 and 13 years old pay ........